Post and Artwork by:  Suzanne Heron There are 2 Anglican churches just 2 km apart in Metchosin, both named St Mary’s. The current church in use is St Mary of the Incarnation, located on Metchosin Road next to Witty’s Beach Parking lot and across from the Metchosin Golf Course. But the real story is St Mary the Virgin, built in 1873, right in the village of Metchosin. It’s the third oldest Anglican Church in continuous use on